I've tried many different pizza crusts while on low carb, and I have to say I haven't found one I didn't like. This is the easiest to make and tastes very very good! You can go crazy on the toppings and do many different variations, pepperoni lover's, meat lover's, bbq chicken, hawaiian, cheeseburger, philly cheese steak, and the list goes on and on.
I've served this pizza to several non low-carbers from teens to adults and every single one of them loved it!
I found these wraps at walmart in the deli section, but I know that Netrition.com also sells them.
1 Joseph's Lavash Bread
2 tbsp pizza or pasta sauce, lowest carbs you can find (the one I used had 1 net carb per 2 tbsp)
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
20 slices pepperoni
2 thin slices of red onion, chopped
2 tbsp black olives, sliced
2 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
2 tbsp chopped bell pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a cookie sheet place lavash bread. Brush both sides with olive oil
3. Bake in preheated oven for 3 minutes, remove, flip over with a spatula, and bake for another 3 minutes. It should be lightly toasted. Watch it carefully because it burns easily.
4. Take crust out of the oven and top with sauce, cheese, and all toppings.
5. Return to the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Turn on the broiler to low and broil for 3 minutes. Again, watch it carefully!
6. Slice with pizza cutter and serve!
I get 12 square slices out of this pizza.
Each piece comes out to 1.2 Net carbs. I eat 3 pieces with a salad and it's just right, but it's up to you how many pieces you want to eat per serving.