3/4 cup leftover cauli "rice"
2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 green onion, including green part, sliced
1 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped
1 tbsp red bell pepper, chopped
1 oz leftover steak
1 oz leftover chicken
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
1. In a small bowl, beat egg
2. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and heat to medium
3. Add egg to pan and cook until set but still a bit wet, remove and set aside, wipe pan clean
4. Add other 1 tbsp oil to pan, heat to medium-high heat. Add the meat, stir fry for a few minutes.
5. Add vegetables in with meat stir fry for 3-4 minutes but leave them tender-crisp.
6. Add cauli rice in with meat and vegetables, stir fry for 2 minutes then add soy sauce and egg. Cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Obviously the carb counts will vary depending on what vegetables you use, but here's the carb count for this recipe the way I made it: 6.9 Net carbs
You could also make this with shrimp! Yum! Or just throw any leftovers in and it'll still be delicious!