I love wings! I've tried them chinese style, cajun style, lemon pepper, and one of my favorites with Hooters Hot wing sauce!
Tonight I tried them deep fried until crispy with a garlic parmesan sauce. Delicious! Serve with celery sticks and ranch or blue cheese. I didn't have celery today so I used green bell pepper strips. Equally yummy!
8 chicken wing sections
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp parmesan cheese (green can is fine)
oil for deep frying
1. Score chicken wings at an angle and lightly rub with sea salt (don't go to crazy with the salt because the parmesan is salty)
2. In a large pan or deep fryer add oil and heat.
3. Add chicken wings to hot oil and fry until golden brown and extra cripsy, about 10 minutes
4. In a large microwave safe bowl add 2 tbsp of butter and minced garlic. Microwave until butter is melted. 45 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Stir in parmesan cheese.
6. Add hot chicken wings to sauce and toss to coat.
This recipe is only for one, but you can certainly double it or even triple it to make a big batch, and you probably should because everyone will want some!
Only trace carbs for this recipe as written.