Got a craving for Indian food? Want something spicy and hearty? Well you've found it! This curry will be ready in less than 30 minutes, much faster than ordering take out! Feel free to double or even triple the recipe, it's that good!
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in chunks
1/4 medium onion, in strips
1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
1 tbsp yellow curry powder
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
1. Add oil to medium pan and heat to medium heat
2. Add chicken to pan, stir fry until cooked and golden brown, about 10 minutes
3. Remove chicken from pan and set aside, drain excess grease but leave some in the pan for the vegetables
4. Add garlic and curry powder and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add onions and peppers and cook for 2 minutes
6. Add water to pan, stir. Add heavy cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until sauce is lightly thickened
7. Add chicken back to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes
This is great served with my Perfect Steamed Cauli Rice . The rice tastes really good with the sauce from the curry!
This recipe is enough for two people, with 5.7 Net carbs per serving. If you eat it with half a cup of my cauli rice it'll be 7.7 Net carbs total including cauli rice.