welcome

lus.cious adjective

1. highly pleasing to the taste or smell


Welcome to Luscious Low Carb! A place where low carb recipes are the only thing on the menu. A place where you'll find incredibly delicious food that's simple to make and legal to eat on your plan.

So come in, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spicy Habanero Salsa

If you know me or follow my blog then you know I LOVE spicy! I can have spicy food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks! For me the hotter the better, so it's no wonder one of my favorite spicy peppers is the habanero. It's been named by some as the hottest pepper in the world, i'm not sure about that, but I do know I love it's fruity heat that sneaks up on you. This salsa is perfect to serve with fajitas, tacos, taco salad, or with low carb tortillas for chips. Hope you enjoy!




Ingredients:

1 extra large or two medium tomatoes
1/4 onion
1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper
1 habanero pepper
salt to taste


Directions:

1. Add all ingredients to a blender, food processor, or Ninja, and puree until smooth. Serve

Keep salsa covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

Makes about 6 servings each with 1.2 Net carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment