welcome

lus.cious adjective

1. highly pleasing to the taste or smell


Welcome to Luscious Low Carb! A place where low carb recipes are the only thing on the menu. A place where you'll find incredibly delicious food that's simple to make and legal to eat on your plan.

So come in, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ginger Prawns

I had been wanting to try this recipe for quite a while, but I never had all the ingredients on hand at the same time. I finally got around to it and of course it was delicious! Thank you Cerise for a great recipe.




The recipe is on Cerise's blog here.

I did a few changes to it:

I used one fresh clove of garlic instead of the garlic powder.
I used black pepper because I didn't have any white pepper.
I used half a tbsp of sesame oil instead of one tbsp.
And I didn't have any red chili's so I used 1 tsp of chili oil.


It was amazingly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment