welcome

lus.cious adjective

1. highly pleasing to the taste or smell


Welcome to Luscious Low Carb! A place where low carb recipes are the only thing on the menu. A place where you'll find incredibly delicious food that's simple to make and legal to eat on your plan.

So come in, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Steak Salad

This is another post on how to use up leftovers. It's not a true recipe just an idea for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. I love making salads with leftover chicken or steak and add all my favorites like cheese, bacon, and avocado. Leftovers never have to be boring, as a matter of fact they make getting lunch on the table and in your tummy lightning fast!




This salad was baby spinach topped with leftover grilled steak, fresh cucumbers, sliced tomato, shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, crumbled thick cut bacon, sliced red onion, and diced avocado. I ate it with some Caesar dressing and it was delish!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! I'm trying to get back on track after the holidays and really need to get food like this back in my house! Thanks for the inspiration. I love EASY! :)

    ReplyDelete