welcome

lus.cious adjective

1. highly pleasing to the taste or smell


Welcome to Luscious Low Carb! A place where low carb recipes are the only thing on the menu. A place where you'll find incredibly delicious food that's simple to make and legal to eat on your plan.

So come in, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

This was my breakfast this morning. It's my original low carb pancake recipe, to which I added 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips. I used the Sensato sugar free brand. I bought them at netrition.com. You can also use any other brand of chocolate chips or a chopped up piece of a Lindt dark bar.
I topped them with with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of sugar free Hershey's syrup. I normally don't care for this syrup but it worked very well with these pancakes. You can also use Walden Farms chocolate syrup, or Davinci's but it's a lot more watery.

Overall these pancakes were decadent and delicious!



The carb counts will depend on what kind of chocolate chips you use and if you choose to add the whipped cream and syrup.

1 comment:

  1. Made these this weekend!! The best I’ve ever tried and egg-free!? This is my new go-to pancake recipe!
    I like this site :: Rash Guard SPF 50 Swim Shirt Discounts

    ReplyDelete