welcome

lus.cious adjective

1. highly pleasing to the taste or smell


Welcome to Luscious Low Carb! A place where low carb recipes are the only thing on the menu. A place where you'll find incredibly delicious food that's simple to make and legal to eat on your plan.

So come in, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Friday, November 19, 2010

100 Thanksgiving Recipes



I would like to apologize to my readers for not posting in a while, but I have been a little sick. I think it's due to the change of weather here in Texas.
I'm sure everyone is busy planning and shopping for their Thanksgiving dinners. Hopefully most of you, like me, anticipate staying on plan this Thanksgiving.

I already have some recipes planned for Thanksgiving, including an herb roasted Turkey breast, beef and bacon stuffing, some form of cheesy cauliflower, green bean casserole, and possibly mini pecan pies or pumpkin pie.

In the meantime here's a helpful link with 100 low carb holiday recipes. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment